DUO Z1 is a headlamp with 360 lumens in BOOST mode, powered by a rechargeable battery. It has four illumination modes, allowing you to customize it for any situation: hands-on, close-range, travel and long-range illumination. With a glare-protecting function, FACE2FACE, DUO Z1 enhances efficiency in a team whose workers can turn to face each other without discomfort. It can be mounted on VERTEX and ALVEO helmets using the supplied plates. Complies with ATEX zone 1/21 certification, for use in explosive environments.
- Four modes plus BOOST to adapt the lighting to any situation:
- close-range lighting mode: wide beam, with not too intense illumination and long illumination time,
- close range lighting mode: wide beam with intensity suitable for convenient close range lighting,
- movement mode: a mixed beam, with a focused component for convenient movement,
- Long-range mode: a highly focused beam that allows you to see far away,
- BOOST mode allows you to temporarily use the maximum power of the flashlight - 430 lumens.
- Head flashlight with ATEX zone 1/21 certification (II 2 GD Ex ib IIB T4 Gb IIIB T135° C Db, for use in explosive atmosphere, ambient temperature -20° C + to 40° C).
- Safety and comfort when moving in a group thanks to the FACE2FACE glare protection function: people using DUO series flashlights can turn to face each other, because DUO headlamp flashlights automatically reduce light output if two or more light beams cross.
- CONSTANT LIGHTING TECHNOLOGY: illumination at a constant level, tailored for long hours of use.
- Rechargeable battery:
- 6400 mAh lithium-ion battery / voltage 3.7 V / 23.68 Wh,
- charging in 8 hours,
- charge indicator,
- removable and replaceable (available as an accessory),
- ACCU 2 DUO Z1 charger (supplied with the product).
- Reliability and ergonomics:
- balanced, thanks to the remote battery pack worn on the back of the head,
- easy-to-use button, even with gloves,
- electronic locking to avoid accidentally turning it on during transit or storage.
- IP67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes in fresh water),
- excellent fall, impact and crush resistanc.
- Power supply: rechargeable lithium-ion battery ACCU 2 DUO Z1 (supplied).
- Waterproof: IP 67 (-1 meter for 30 minutes).
- The flashlight is supplied with two plates allowing it to be mounted on VERTEX and ALVEO helmets.
- ATEX certification zone 1/21 (II 2 GD Ex ib IIB T4 Gb IIIB T135° C Db, for use in explosive atmosphere., ambient temperature -20° C + to 40° C).
- Warranty: headlamp 3 years, battery 1 year or 300 charging cycles.
|Lighting technology||Lighting modes||Beam type||Brightness||Distance||Burn time||Reserve mode|
|CONSTANT LIGHTING||close-range work||flood||70 lm||20 m||23 h||10 lm for 1h30|
|proximity||mixed||170 lm||35 m||12 h|
|movement||300 lm||90 m||7 h|
|distance vision||focused||140 lm||100 m||17 h|
|BOOST mode||mixed||360 lm||115 m|