A lightweight, multifunctional sling made from recycled plastic bottles. The material provides UPF 50 sun protection and cooling properties. You can wear the sling in many ways. The CoolNet UV+® Sling will work well for summer activities such as camping, running, hiking, paddling and fishing.
- It protects against the sun's ultraviolet (UV) rays.
- Innovative fabric treatment technology that ensures thermoregulation.
- The material was made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Extremely lightweight product.
- Flexible, comfortable, 4-way stretch fabric.
- Quick-drying fabric with moisture-absorbing properties.
- Antimicrobial technology using natural silver in low concentration.
- Seamless, one-piece product for maximum comfort.
- You can wear one product in many ways, including as: a scarf, cap, mask, balaclava and more.
- Innovative, stretchy, cooling PET fiber fabric that protects against UV radiation.
- Material recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.
- Manufactured in Barcelona.
Protection against solar ultraviolet (UV) radiation. Material samples have been tested for UV protection in accordance with A. NZS 4399: 2017 "Evaluation and classification of sun protective clothing", the results achieve UPF> 50 (98% UV protection). Note: does not apply to breathable side panels and openings. Protection may decrease if fabric is stretched, wet or old. The product is certified as personal protective equipment against solar ultraviolet radiation (UV) in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
The material was made from plastic bottles. The used bottles were cleaned and then processed into chips. In subsequent stages, the shavings are transformed into fibers to make the technical material.
4 WAY STRETCH
Products created using fabric that stretches in all directions for greater comfort and a better fit.
Material with properties that wick sweat and moisture away from the skin. Provides comfort and helps maintain a stable body temperature.
You can wear one product in a variety of ways, including as: a scarf, cap, mask, firepit and more.
A material that does not absorb moisture and has quick-drying properties.