Comfortable, very warm cap made of 100% merino wool. The cap provides protection in cold conditions during low to medium intensity outdoor activities such as trekking, hiking and climbing.
- Merino wool is a natural, pleasant to the touch material with excellent thermoregulatory properties
- Wool used in the production of accessories comes from farms that do not use mulesing
- Accessories made of merino wool from the best Australian farms
- Natural, very warm material
- Material prevents unpleasant odors
- Product providing adequate thermal insulation
100% MULESING FREE MERINO
Merino wool is a 100% natural and durable material made of fine and soft, itch-free merino wool. It is breathable, wicks sweat away from the skin and has excellent thermoregulatory properties. It is soft, thermoregulatory, anti-static, does not lint and has odor-preventing properties. Treating animals with respect is of great importance to us and our suppliers. We have contracts that guarantee that the wool we source is free of mulesing.
RESPONSIBLY SOURCED MERINO
The Merino wool we use in our products comes from the finest Australian sheep: merino sheep that are raised, cared for and sheared with respect
WARMEST NATURAL FIBRE
Natural fibers for excellent thermal regulation.
NATURALLY ODOR – RESISTANT
Fabric with fibers that naturally prevent the growth of bacteria that can lead to odors.
Thermal insulation will prevent significant heat transfer from one side of the insulation to the other, keeping the user warm on cold days.