Via ferrata set with integrated connector swivel equipped with the SLIDER progressive tearing energy absorber (patented). Compact and lightweight thanks to the new elastic arms made of high density polyethylene (HPDE). It can be used by people weighing between 40 kg (excluding equipment) and 120 kg (including equipment).
- compact SLIDER energy absorber, which ensures exceptional gradual braking and a low impact force on the user in case of a fall, even in the intermediate weight range (60-80-100 kg);
- equipped with double-gate carabiners with wear-proof protection (K-ADVANCE SHELL model);
- equipped with integrated swivel that avoids twisting of new elastic arms made of high density polyethylene, during the use;
- webbing loop integrated in one of the arms, which acts as a third connection point to stop/rest on an anchor where necessary;
- robust loop to connect it to the harness with a girth hitch, easy to install;
- compact and robust protective pouch, with a zip that facilitates the inspection of the safety label, in case of a fall and/or before each use.
The product comes with its own net bag.
Length of the retracted arms: 37 cm
Length of the extended arms: 70 cm